1. The Prize Competition is prepared and organised by Ivančica d.d., Ivanec 42240, Petra Preradovića 12,OIB (Personal Identification Number): 53925646045 (hereinafter: the Organiser).
Article 2DURATION, PURPOSE AND PLACE OF CARRYING OUT THE PRIZE COMPETITION
1. The Prize Competition shall be carried out for the purpose of promoting the Organiser.2. The Prize Competition shall be carried out from 15 January to 29 April 2018. The Competition will be carried out through the Froddo website - froddo.com (hereinafter: the website).
Article 3RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AND PARTICIPANTS
1. Participation in the creative Competition is open to all underage persons, with the approval of their parents or guardians, regardless of their citizenship, who register for participation in the Prize Competition by 29 April 2018, independently or with the help of an adult, according to the instructions set out in Article 5 of the se Rules. Immediate family members of employees of the company Ivančica d.d. may not participate in the Competition.2. A person enters the Competition by publishing a photograph/video of the created and decorated airplane in accordance with Article 5 of the se Prize Competition Rules, and is deemed to have read and understood the Prize Competition Rules and accepted them in full.3. Participation in the Prize Competition is not related to purchasing Froddo products and is free of charge.4. By entering the Competition, the Participant accepts the Competition Rules and Terms and Agrees to allow the Organiser to publish and show his/her name, photographs, videos and other public materials.
1. Main prizes: 10 x 1 drone2. Consolation prizes: 5 x 1 pair of Froddo shoes3. Announcement of winners: 30 April 2018A prize may not be exchanges for money. The Organiser retains the right to replace any prize with another, of the same value, without prior notice.
Article 5MANNER OF PARTICIPATION
1. To participate in the Prize Competition it is required to use the material for creating the Froddo airplane, either from the website froddo.com, Froddo point of sale or Froddo partner point of sale. A photograph/video of the created and decorated airplane must be uploaded on the website froddo.com.2. The Organiser shall acquire the exclusive right to use the submitted works. By sending his/her participation, the Participant shall waive the fee for the submitted work, as well as all other property rights over the submitted work.3. The winners of the main and consolation prizes will be published on the website froddo.com on 30 April 2018.
Article 6WINNER SELECTION
1. The main prize winner will be selected by the jury composed of three members of the Froddo team.2. The consolation prize winners will be selected by public vote.3. After the jury selects the winning works and announces the winners of the public vote, the winners will be contacted to submit their personal data.4. After the submission of personal data (full name and surname, e-mail, telephone and address), the Organiser will contact the participants by e-mail or telephone.5. If the selected winner fails to submit the data listed in paragraph 4 of this Article within 7 (seven) days from the telephone call or e-mail, he/she shall be deemed as not having won the prize and another winner will be subsequently selected.6. The criteria for evaluating the works is creativity.
Article 7ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. The names of prize winners will be published on the website froddo.com on 30 April 2018.
Article 8ACCEPTING THE PRIZE
1. The prize winner will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address used to enter the Prize Competition.2. After submitting all the required data to the Organiser and accepting the prize, in accordance with Article 6, the winner shall be obligated to send a written confirmation (by e-mail) to the Organizer confirming to having accepted the prize.3. The Organizer of the Prize Competition shall be released from all obligations to the winner upon handing over the prize, or signing the confirmation on accepting the prize.
Article 9RULES FOR PUBLICATION OF PHOTOGRAPHS/VIDEO
1. The participants are not permitted:• to use false personal data for participation in the Prize Competition;• to use drawings that are established not to be children's drawings or have been downloaded from websites or other sources without permission;• to publish inappropriate content (offensive content)
Article 10DATA SAFETY
Participants in the creative competition authorise the Organiser to process personal data of the competition participants, until withdrawal by the participants, for the purpose of informing about the creative competition and for marketing purpose of the creative competition Organiser.The Organiser undertakes not to disclose any personal data to third parties, unless required for the purpose of carrying out the creative competition.
Article 11FURTHER INFORMATION
Further information on the Prize Competition is available on the website froddo.com